Montsouris empreinte backpack

It’s really pretty. Do you mind showing pics of the inside as well as the back with the straps? What can the pocket hold? What’s the cost? Sorry for all the questions but I haven’t seen much info on this backpack.

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
OMG this color is soooooo pretty I hope they are going to make it for other styles too!
Is this the new empreinte launch (I think mid July was what I remember reading). But I thought it was coming in Noir Creme and Galet...didn’t know about this lovely shade!!

That's such a lovely neutral gray color! Looks easy to wear with multiple wardrobe color options, and the print looks very subtle. Agree with the other ladies, any additional photos would be amazing as there doesn't seem to be much information available currently on this backpack style

The color is pretty. Nice neutral color and I think won’t get dirty easily. I like backpack style, so I will keep it. But it really depends on your lifestyle, not everyone needs backpack on their collection. Have fun on deciding..

I actually just texted my SA after I saw this thread and loved this color so much...SA said it’s actually the same color as this Pochete Métis

Which honestly looks sooooo different to me but he says it just really depends on lighting, and can appear grey...I definitely want to see it in person...would love some more photos OP if you can share! :smile:

Also I see you were wondering about it being lopsided, actually I can’t really tell (is it perhaps the top of the backpack?) could you point out where exactly do you find it lopsided?

Thanks all! I love backpacks, I collect them, hence this order.
It arrived very poorly packed and deformed. I am not fussed with details - I don’t scrutinise bags but when I can’t get it to work (the sides are not even and the handle is the same), my frustration kicks in!
The colour is tourterelle, same as PM.

Photo 1 was when I opened the box.
28125B42-F00A-46DE-B435-655984575E43.jpeg

Photo 2 when I tried to put it back into shape. You could see 1 side sticking out - no matter how much I try to pull. The handle I could live with.
580C02C3-D36A-461F-92C6-52754901B7F4.jpeg
Photo 3 the best I could get the sides to be even
B40686AB-E2BC-4FCD-BCAA-EB6E9391482E.jpeg
I love the pink interior.
BFB3EA9A-2AD6-46CF-B88F-656B9A8EC89A.jpeg
Those sides, sigh!
F20B03D4-3613-436C-9871-E2AF3406D4EE.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually just texted my SA after I saw this thread and loved this color so much...SA said it’s actually the same color as this Pochete Métis

Which honestly looks sooooo different to me but he says it just really depends on lighting, and can appear grey...I definitely want to see it in person...would love some more photos OP if you can share! :smile:

Also I see you were wondering about it being lopsided, actually I can’t really tell (is it perhaps the top of the backpack?) could you point out where exactly do you find it lopsided?
I have the ZCP in this colour, which is Tourterelle or Dune in some countries, and in real life it looks way more like the Pochette Metis you posted. Not at all grey, but taupe or greige. I love it!