MONTSOURIS BACKPACK Empreinte

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I love this backpack. But I also have the palm spring pm reverse. To redundant to have 2 backpacks? Something about backpacks for me. So comfortable hands free etc. I keep trying to peruse myself a crossbody but of the bags I have I always go for a tote or the backpack.
Those that have it do you love it? Good size? Black or turtledove?

Reactions: kmc2s
Is it more grey? That’s what some pictures seem. Do you think redundant to have 2 backpacks? I guess no different then some having all the speedys or neverfull patterns
Yes, it is. It’s really beautiful. I don’t think it’s redundant to have two backpacks. I’ve had three Neverfulls so far and it has worked for me. Go with what you like and is useful for you. :smile:

I love this backpack. But I also have the palm spring pm reverse. To redundant to have 2 backpacks? Something about backpacks for me. So comfortable hands free etc. I keep trying to peruse myself a crossbody but of the bags I have I always go for a tote or the backpack.
Those that have it do you love it? Good size? Black or turtledove?

Which one do you prefer the Palm Springs or the Montsouris? Did you buy the black one after all?