Montorgueil PM or Neverfull MM

Praew

Nov 14, 2007
Hi everyone, I have been joining TPF for a while but never post any thread here before. I am now having dilemma between these 2 bags, Monty PM or Neverfull MM. I am a working mom with my 2 years old. I am 5'5"(162 cm) and 110 lb (50Kg). I already owned damier speedy 30

For Montorgueil, I think PM size would fit me well because I can wear it with my working outfit too(skirt mostly). Anyway, sometimes I have a second thought about GM as well. OMG I am so confused.

I love the look of Neverfull but sometimes I need the bag with the zipper.

Pls help me out. Give me your idea.:confused1:

Thank you

neverfull is too casual for your purposes, and i think the zipper-less factor adds a security risk... so i think you should go for the monty. as for pm or gm, do you carry a lot of things or can you live with the PM's internal size? if yes, i would be more inclined that you go for the pm.. i think it's also best given your height. i have the monty pm and i love it! i'm sure you will love it too :tup:

I have the monty pm and I bring it to work everyday! I do like the neverfull and the mm has lots of room....but....monty is just a better buy in my opinion. It has the zipper which is a huge plus and it's structured and can be dressed up more than the neverfull can, in my opinion. I feel like I will eventually get the neverfull but when I looked at it at the store the monty just grabbed me more!