Montorgueil PM or Neverfull MM

Praew

Nov 14, 2007
Hi everyone, I have been joining TPF for a while but never post any thread here before. I am now having dilemma between these 2 bags, Monty PM or Neverfull MM. I am a working mom with my 2 years old. I am 5'5"(162 cm) and 110 lb (50Kg). I already owned damier speedy 30

For Montorgueil, I think PM size would fit me well because I can wear it with my working outfit too(skirt mostly). Anyway, sometimes I have a second thought about GM as well. OMG I am so confused.

I love the look of Neverfull but sometimes I need the bag with the zipper.

Pls help me out. Give me your idea.:confused1:

Thank you

gjaneco

hopeless bag-lover
Oct 24, 2007
Manila, Philippines
neverfull is too casual for your purposes, and i think the zipper-less factor adds a security risk... so i think you should go for the monty. as for pm or gm, do you carry a lot of things or can you live with the PM's internal size? if yes, i would be more inclined that you go for the pm.. i think it's also best given your height. i have the monty pm and i love it! i'm sure you will love it too :tup:

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Monty pm..I have it and love it! A great bag! The pm is pretty big too...! fits lots of stuff and you have the security of a zipper. Good luck!

aliburke84

Jun 18, 2008
JC/NYC
I have the monty pm and I bring it to work everyday! I do like the neverfull and the mm has lots of room....but....monty is just a better buy in my opinion. It has the zipper which is a huge plus and it's structured and can be dressed up more than the neverfull can, in my opinion. I feel like I will eventually get the neverfull but when I looked at it at the store the monty just grabbed me more!

jasen

Aug 9, 2008
monty pm! i like it better than the neverfull cause of the zipper;) but both bags are really beautiful! wish to have either one of those:girlsigh:

pursesrock

Jul 29, 2006
ny, ny
Neverfull MM! I actually love that it doesn't have a zipper. It's so easy to get in and out of and it's perfect for work or casual days.

mikatee

May 25, 2008
I encourage you to get the Monty PM! It is elegant and functional and is the perfect size, opposed to the GM.

Jul 15, 2007
Nererfull! I love mine. While it doesn't have a zipper, it does have an easy drawstring and top clip that are very easy to close that keeps the bag very secure. its roomy yet very fashionable!!

Lovely4

Apr 28, 2008
I love them both. But if you like a zipper... go w/the Monty pm.

An early congrat's on your new LV purchase!!!