Which Monty bag should I get?????

• PM

• GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Towsongrad

Ali'sBagObsession
Apr 4, 2008
Hi all!
I think a few members have been having a hard time deciding on which Monty to get.
FYI, I've never seen either IRL.
I'm a mom of 2 boys and need a large bag but doesn't have to be HUGE (not like the Neverfull GM..that bag is too big for me!hehe)
I just bought the Monty PM on Ebay (authenticated here..it's basically brand new). It should be here in a few days.
But , did I make the wrong purchase? What do you all think?
No big deal..I can just resell it on Ebay.
Thanks for the heads up.
Please give me all the info you can on these 2 bags!
THANKS!!!!!
Ali

Two points. For me personally, if you need a larger size bag that's not as huge as the Neverfull, then I would say the GM for sure. I was at the store yesterday and checked them both out and the PM to me in that style, just wasn't big enough. So that's one.

Two, maybe post some pictures here so it's easier for everyone to kinda visualize? I don't know - just a thought!

Let us know what you decide! :jammin:

I would say it depends. If you are going to use the bag as a baby bag (diapers, wipes, change of clothes, snacks, bottles, and sippy cups)I would say GM; but if you use it to carry a couple of snacks and the occassional toy I would say PM.

I think the GM would be perfect... I have a GM and could be easily used as an everyday bag... it's not that big, and btw the difference between both sizes r not really that big... U could also check the monty club and see how it looks on the girls!