montorgueil or galliera??? Which would you buy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all -
    I am looking to make my first LV purchase for myself. I have received a LV recital a few years back as a gift so this is my first official purchase. I don't know which one to get though. So the question is montorgueil or galliera??? Which would you buy?
    Thoughts and suggestions from you all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

2. I have the Montorgueil but WANT the Galliera too. :smile: So I'm no help!

3. I'm scraping together money for the Monty GM as we speak. I have to have a zipper...so the Galliera won't work for me.

4. Galliera PM, or Monty GM

5. I like both alot.. get the Galliera first!

6. these are going to be permanent pieces right?
    I haven't seen the Galliera in person - I have only seen the Montorgueil in person - I think I would get the PM instead of the GM if I get the Montorgueil. But I am also drooling over the Galliera.

7. I like the Galliera PM over either of the Monty's

8. i find the monty very bland. im not a fan. AT ALL.
    sorry. On the other hand the galleria is easily one of my most favorite new bags!
    ITS GORGEOUS, LIGHT, AND STUNNING!!!!

9. Montorgueil because Galliera doesn't zip and that is a big issue for me in a city.

10. Monty...I need a bag that zips!

11. Ditto!!

12. I like both, but I would say go for the monty first and then galliera second.

13. i'm thinking the galliera, but i want to see them in IRL

14. I like the Galliera more because of the lining, cell slot and snap pocket!

15. I know is the Galliera going to be a perm piece?