Montorgueil GM, Totally MM, Palermo PM or Tivoli GM?

Some bags may cost more than others but they are all LV, which makes it premier designer anyway. So I say keep it if you love it. You will always see others that you lvoe, but at some point you have to stop and buy one and enjoy that one and build from there.:tup:I think Monty is very nice.

Welcome to TPF! If you love your bag, you should keep it regardless if someone else thinks it's "high end" or not. And, I agree, $940 is a lot for a bag. To me that's pretty high end. I know people who wouldn't spend more than $50 on a handbag! But, if you were to exchange it, out of your list I would pick the Tivoli GM. It's a beautiful bag!

If YOU love the Monty, that's all that matters! I think all LV is high end, so Monty is just as good, beautiful, classy as the next. However, from my own experience I can say that Palermo is the most comfy and versatile out of your list. I sold my Monty and got a Palermo and I haven't regretted it one minute! I do love the look of the Monty, but the straps weren't comfy for me.

I don't like my monty much...it actually sits in the closet almost all of the time =( I have started using it for travel and it's not bad for that (I have the GM). I really wish there were more pockets on the inside and then a pocket on the end (kind of like the totally) And has anyone else noticed that it doesn't hold the shape well? Even when mine is stuffed it still caves in!

I would advise against the tivoli...the handles are kind of uncomfortable and slide off the shoulder a lot. However if you like to carry your bag on your arm (i dont) then I would go with the tivoli...it's a beautiful bag!

and @Phedra---

I've been debating about selling my monty (i've had it a year and probably only carried it 5-10 times max). And I'm actually thinking about getting the palermo. Originally I shied away from the palermo because i thought it was kinda deep...but do you like it a lot? if so what do you like about it more than the monty?

I love the Monty GM! One of the most elegant displays of LV was on a woman dressed with heels and a pencil skirt and she was carrying her Monty GM. I have never seen someone look more stylish with LV in my life and I live in a place where there is a lot of real LV. I like Galliera equally...what a gorgeous bag! LV is all high end don't worry!

Hi, I'm new!
I just bought a Palermo PM three days ago in Paris, which I love.
Originally, I went into the store to decide between a Totally versus Neverfull, but then the Palermo caught my eye. Good luck with whatever you decide:biggrin:

I got the Palermo for Valentines day and returned it for the Monty PM (I prefer smaller bags) -found it chic, stylish and oh so cute. The Palermo was very boxy on the bottom and the Totally just too plain (I really thought I'd bring it home in the azur). Everyone has different tastes-get what YOU like the most-first impression is usually correct.

I just went today to buy the Artsy MM and tried it on and didnt like it as much as I thought I would so I tried on the Montorgueil GM and fell in love. She is now in my house and I have no doubt that I made the right choice. High end low end does it really matter?? Its a Louis Vuitton regardless of how much was spent