Montorgueil GM, Totally MM, Palermo PM or Tivoli GM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    Hi,
    I'm new to TPF and decided to join since I'm having a hard time deciding if I should keep the Montorgueil GM my husband bought me for Valentine's day. I really like the bag, but there are SO many other LV's that I love such as the Totally in Azur, Tivoli GM and Palermo PM. Also, someone mentioned to me that the Montorgueil wasn't a "high end" LV bag like the Galliera or Trevi and that kind of bothered me since with tax the bag cost $940! Do you guys recommend that I keep the Montorgueil or pay the difference and exchange it for a Totally in Azur, Tivoli GM, or a Palermo PM?
    These are the LV bags that I own:
    galliera pm in azur, a totally mm in mono (I LOVE this bag), a speedy 30 in mono, bellevue in amarante, neverfull gm in damier ebene and a trevi pm in ebene.

Thanks for your help!

2. I would vote for the tivoli.

However don't let what other people tell you is high end vs. not change your interest in a bag. If you love it then buy it and rock it.

Welcome to TPF.

3. tivoli or palermo!

4. Welcome to TPF~! I like the Tivoli GM

5. I'd go for the Totally MM in Azur. It's such a cute tote!

6. You have some really good choices. Go try on these bags and then decide. Get what you love!

7. Tivoli or Palermo

8. "high end" is a very relative term.

9. Tivoli Gm!

10. I have tivoli GM so I vote for it
    However it can get heavy...

11. tivoli GM

12. I like the Palermo

Welcome to tPF! :yes:

13. If you love Montorgueil GM, keep it. If you're going to exchange it, Tivoli or Palermo.

14. I think those are all nice bags tht you want. I don't like the monty but not because of looks, I LOVE the way it looks, I just didn't like the way it sat on my shoulder and under the armpit. If you like it, keep it....if not, chose another bag.

15. tivoli....