Montorgueil Gm Or Pm?? Help!!!

aileendj2000

Apr 16, 2008
HI there! I'm in a dilemma right now. I love the Monty but I'm so undecided which one to get, the GM or the PM. If you guys were in my place, which one would you get andy why?? I need your opinion. Thanks! :smile:

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
I personally like the PM, but it depends - how much do you carry on a regular basis?

keokicat

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Biggest Little City
I guess it depends on how much stuff you carry. I have the PM and find it perfect as an everyday bag.

Here's what I typically carry:
-zippy wallet
-mini accessory pochette
-simple checkbook
-PM agenda
-poche toilette 19
-LV sunglasses (in big brown case)
-cell phone
-keys

All my things fit nicely and there's room to spare. I found the GM to be too big.

gheaden

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
GM works perfectly for my wife, but as earlier posts suggest, it depends on what u carry. With the GM you won't have space issues

aileendj2000

Apr 16, 2008
Actually, I think my stuff can fit in the PM. I'll use it to work but I just want to know which size looks better :smile: Hope you can help me out!

Apr 8, 2007
California
I prefer the GM and it fits:

-Eugenie wallet
-Chanel sunnies (big case)
-Mini Accessories pouch
-Koala Agenda
-Cles
-Keys
-iphone
-small notebook
-water bottle
-baby's misc. items

and still have room to spare.

B

bpbtk

I'm 5'6", medium size. I bought GM coz I think PM is too small for me + I have 2 small children, so I need lots of space. You should really try them both on coz they both are really cute.

S

skinny30

the gm is a keeper but if you're shorter than 5'4" get the pm cause you'll look a lot shorter if you carry a super huge bag

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
I love the GM, iTS a wonderful size, I'm 5'4' size 10-12. Its big but not too-I love her-bigger is better, but too me its not oversized.
Good luck on your decision.:sweatdrop: