Months of torment leads to this small reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    Many of you may recall that I posted a thread about how I was tormented to buy a LV bag and was trying to get over this dread I felt about spending more than $200, especially on a bag when I could be using that toward responsible expenses (i.e. bills, food as examples.) Many of you gave me great advice and made me question certain aspects of my life that helped get me to this new point.

I wanted to buy LV, but I also didn't want to drop more than a grand suddenly even if I could technically afford it and would be OK if I did. I decided to listen to many of you and find a good middle ground where I could treat myself, but also be smart about it. So, I came up with the plan to buy pre-loved and then save money every paycheck toward a new bag for either my birthday or Christmas. That way, I can see if I will end up loving LV bags, as well as feel like I really earned my new bag purchase with no feelings of regret!

So without further a-do, here's my pre-loved reveal!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Meet my vintage Pochette! Made March 2000. It only cost me $159 and it is in such great condition! (The inside looks a little dirty, but it's not that bad. There's also a little water mark on the other side of the tag outside.) I decided to go for the Pochette because I carry smaller bags already. I'm not the girl who likes carrying a lot, just the necessities, and it fits my cardholder, wallet, keys, headphones and iPhone 6s perfectly! (I will have to take a photo.) I also am not the biggest fan of the monogram, but I really like it on smaller bags/accessories like this one. I am planning to get a cheap crossbody strap for it.

The bag I'm saving up for is the Twice Empreinte. :biggrin:

2. congrats on your pochette - I know you'll enjoy using it!

3. Great purchase, Harley !
    Congrats on your find!

4. Congrats! The Pochette Accessoires is a great LV item!

5. Congrats on your first LV. I think you made a wise choice as far as finding the middle ground and you have a solid plan for buying a new bag in the future.

6. Love! I bought a vintage pochette recently as well. I was going though previous posts on the purse forum and saw that you can use this bag as a crossbody as well. I bought a metal chain from ebay for less than $20 and actually prefer using it as a crossbody over a shoulder bag.

7. Congratulations on your beautiful new treasure and welcome to LV! The Pochette Accessories is a great piece to add to any collection due to its versatility and functionality.

8. Congratulations! What a great find! The pochette accessories is a lovely piece, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

9. congrats and enjoy

10. Congrats on this classic piece! Enjoy!

11. Congratulations! Enjoy!

12. Congrats and enjoy your LV!

13. Very nice!!! Enjoy!!

14. Congrats and enjoy!

15. Very nice! Enjoy your new goodie!
    Just be careful.... This will only be the beginning!