Montgolfiere Bag Charm

ilovenicebags

Digging in my purse
O.G.
Oct 5, 2010
Has anyone heard of this charm. It looks like a hot air ballon with a LV trunk hanging from it. Is it available in the US? I saw it on the France website and it is expensive but I want to see one in real life. It looks nice.

Wow, that's amazing! I love it. It appears to be on the UK site but not the US one. Sold out on the UK site too, though, so I don't know whether it's completely sold out/discontinued.

I saw this charm in store today and I was drooling after it!!!!!!! It's SO SO cute! But its is so expensive that I couldn't justify myself on getting a bag charm for $700+, esp. after I had purchased an Empreiente Lumineuse PM today! :yahoo:

I saw this charm in store today and I was drooling after it!!!!!!! It's SO SO cute! But its is so expensive that I couldn't justify myself on getting a bag charm for $700+, esp. after I had purchased an Empreiente Lumineuse PM today! :yahoo:

Hi Hallobeanme -- what store in Miami did you see it - the boutique or Bloomies in Aventura? (By the way - I'm in South Florida too!)

I believe I saw this charm in the Wynn Las Vegas store a couple of weeks ago. (I know it was one of the Vegas stores but I went to the Wynn, Fashion Show Mall, and City Center while I was there so it may have been one of those instead.) Its stunning in person but definitely over priced. I would expect a "more reasonable" price of $500 US which would still be pretty ridiculous, IMHO.