Montego or Commodore?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So i just bought my first L.A.M.B bag and I am already looking for my next purchase....I can't decide between a Montego or a Commodore since they both are way cute...anyone have any suggestions or pics of either they can post? Thanks!!

2. Montego! it's such a great shape that i have 3 of them.. :lol:
    I think some of us lambies had slippage issues with commodore..

3. Commodore. It holds a ton of stuff, has a comfy shoulder pad on the chain strap, and (so far) I have had no problems with it. It's a complement-magnet!

4. The Commodore would be my first choice as I am a shoulder bag girl at heart...but I had major problems with keeping it on my shoulder. I have a Rasta Montego and it is one of my favorite all-time bags. I just feel like a superstar whenever I carry it!!! I would definitely get the Montego over the Commodore.

5. I have both shapes and like them both for different reasons. I love shoulder bags and don't have any problems with the commodore slipping off of my shoulder. Like Knaz said somehow the montego shape just makes you feel like a rockstar when you carry it.

6. Montego!:yes:

7. I like the Montego 2

8. I've had both, and I love the Commodore more. A bag that size, I just felt more comfortable with it over my shoulder. I've never had a problem with it slipping. I think it's super comfy. The Montego made me feel like I was carrying luggage. It's a gorgeous bag, though. The Commodore just has a bit more casual look, so it depends on what you're looking for.

9. I know I already put my .02 in, but again....MONTEGO! lol

10. Montego for sure

11. Montego!

12. Ditto!