Montebello PM - Is anyone getting it?

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
I saw on the LV website that there's a PM size, but it's currently unavailable. Has anyone seen this little beauty in person? I would love to see some pics! I think it's a nice alternative to the Alma BB (which is also gorgeous). I saw the Montebello MM size this past weekend and it's such a pretty bag. Very curious to see how it looks in the PM size :smile:

I saw on the LV website that there's a PM size, but it's currently unavailable. Has anyone seen this little beauty in person? I would love to see some pics! I think it's a nice alternative to the Alma BB (which is also gorgeous). I saw the Montebello MM size this past weekend and it's such a pretty bag. Very curious to see how it looks in the PM size :smile:

+1 Was hoping there would be some reveals :smile:

Here's a pic of the PM in Indian Rose :love:

imagejpg1_zps25798261.jpg

I tried the MM yesterday, and asked about PM too, not available yet in my store. For carrying on one shoulder, I find the strap kept sliding off with the MM as it is opened quite wide apart on a stiff bag (especially when it's zipped up), PM should be better in this regard.

The Indian Rose is so pretty!

My SA thinks that PM will be released later, in Europe it is not in stores yet.
I love the picture with PM in Rose Indien.
It will be a beautiful bag.
I just don't like vacheta with vernis, esp. when it starts to patina. I will skip this bag this time, I just hope there will be someone who buys her and makes a reveal, so I can oooh and ahhh!
Will the bag be possible to wear crossbody? On the picture the strap seems short for crossbody, more like only on the shoulder...

I'm really anxious to see this one! Hopefully someone will do a reveal soon or get some spy pics. I think the Indian Rose is my favorite. It's nice little pop of color. Plus I think I actually prefer vachetta over Vernis handles because there's no black glazing.