Montaigne looks like Fendi 2jours bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was browsing purseblog and I found out that the new Montaigne looks just like the Fendi 2Jours Bag that has been for a while. It's a stunning bag! Wondering if Vuitton copy the design?

2. Hmmm...I have to compare it myself and see...I always felt like the Montaigne reminds me of a Prada lux tote bag. :P
    ----
    I just compared it...Yup it does! LOL

3. #3 Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    It reminds me of a softer more voluptuous GST - like if the GST stopped going to the gym and started eating carbs

4. Yes! The Montaigne reminds me exactly of the Fendi 2Jours - that is what I told my SA as soon as I saw it. I love my 2Jours, it's the perfect size and shape for my everyday needs...but I'm not a huge fan of the wider/bulkier shape of the Montaigne. Fendi is owned by the same parent company as LV (LVMH), so possibly there is some sharing between their design and research departments?

5. I didn't know Fendi is owned by LVHM. Interesting.....

6. Lol

7. Ahahahahahah that really made my night- too funny!

8. Wow they really do look alike. I still like the Montaigne better, less structure and more decoration (and that Emp smell too). But when it comes to handbags I'm probably always gonna take LV over Fendi.:graucho:

9. Lol! This made my day :P

10. :useless:

11. Just looked this bag up and you're right!! But the handles don't fold down like the Montaigne which is a nice feature if you like shoulder carrying.

12. I love them both, but there's no Fendi boutique in my area. So Vuitton is still my choice, at least I can see the bag in person and fell it.

13. Lmao +1