Montaigne in EBANO or ASH?? Please help!

I had an ash scuro montaigne and it was a great colour. I sold it away recently and I do kinda regret doing that. I think it's a great bag but somehow I didn't bond it as I thot I would. I don't quite like the montaigne in ebano but that's just me.

I'm glad u picked ash scuro. If it's in ash I would love to see it too!

I had an ash scuro montaigne and it was a great colour. I sold it away recently and I do kinda regret doing that. I think it's a great bag but somehow I didn't bond it as I thot I would. I don't quite like the montaigne in ebano but that's just me.

I'm glad u picked ash scuro. If it's in ash I would love to see it too!
Thank you for your posting. Why did you sold the Montaigne? Is it not a practical bag?
I'm not shure if I should buy it or if I should buy an other Veneta. I like shoulder bags very much, but I like the style of the Montaigne. I'm not shure if I will be happy with it??:shrugs:

^^^ I understand your concerns over the montaigne.

I've always been more of a shoulder bag person myself and I wasn't a huge fan of the montaigne shape until I saw the reveals and action pics here (and of course bookermoose's infamous montaigne mountain). Then I finally decided to get the montaigne and I've grown to really love it.

It is possible to carry it on the shoulder if need be as the handles can be adjusted. Plus, the sides can be 'unlocked' to change it into more of a tote-like bag instead of the satchel shape. It can really hold alot without looking too cumbersome. On the rare occasion I find it alil bothersome to zip up but it's really a minor thing. A montaigne in ash scuro is TDF.

Just my 2 cents worth. HTH!