Montaigne GM

daze562

May 22, 2008
I have seen this bag online and it just didn't look too appealing but I'm person it was completely different. I had gone in looking to buy the Estella or a speedy 35B DE but my SA showed me the Montaigne and I was in love! If you haven't seem I'm person you should definitely try to see it.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
ITA! I had no plans to get this handbag. Then one day I went into the Boutique and was just looking around to see what's new (as I always do for fun). My SA had pulled all of the items I was interested in and I was playing with them :smile:.

Then I turned around and she had put this handbag on the counter for me to see. I immediately picked up the Montaigne MM and never looked back. I got the Black that day and the Amethyste a month or so later.

When I carry it I have a hard time rotating out of it! I hope they come out with some new colors too. Wouldn't that be great? :graucho:

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
ITA! I had no plans to get this handbag. Then one day I went into the Boutique and was just looking around to see what's new (as I always do for fun). My SA had pulled all of the items I was interested in and I was playing with them :smile:.

Then I turned around and she had put this handbag on the counter for me to see. I immediately picked up the Montaigne MM and never looked back. I got the Black that day and the Amethyste a month or so later.

When I carry it I have a hard time rotating out of it! I hope they come out with some new colors too. Wouldn't that be great? :graucho:
I didn't know you had two!! Its a beautiful bag in both black and amethyste!!
I agree,I saw the empreinte recently in the store and pictures do not do this bag justice. It's definitely a bag you need to try on.....