Montaigne - Action Pics of Worn-in Montaignes Please....

mlbags

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
I've been reading so much on the beauty of the Montaignes and would really love to see action pics with a worn-in Montaigne.

There are many pictures of your lovely new Montaignes but please be a sweetheart and pose with your worn-in Montaigne, won't you?

Much grateful, thank you in advance.

My 3 month old worn-in Montaignes really don't look any different than my new Montaignes - I don't carry much so they haven't stretched out or anything. And I would post action pictures to demonstrate this but I can't figure out how to do so without having myself in the picture... and I am just not brave enough to do that! Maybe if I hooked it over the nose of one of the beagles and had them stand still for the picture?!?

wow, i would love pics of bookermoose's beagles wearing her montaignes. especially since her montaignes match her beagles. i wonder if my lab will lie still with my montaigne next to him?

hi mlbags, in response to your request for pics of worn in montaignes, here's lots of mine (think i got too shutter happy!). :tender:

indoor shots
montaigne indoors.JPGmontaigne indoors side.JPGmontaigne converted.JPG
L-R: montaigne front view; montaigne side view; montaigne converted into tote

outdoor shots
montaigne outdoors top.JPGmontaigne outdoors side.JPG
L-R: montaigne top view; montaigne side view

thanks for letting me share.

BV members - you're the best! Thank you for the comments.

ACA, thanks for the pics - gorgeous Montaigne you've got.

BM, can you? Get one of your Beagles to pose with a photo of your Montaigne?

Afraid I'm asking too much but I'm especially interested to see how a worn-in Montaigne looks whilst being hand-held and with your daily stuff in it. Hanging off one of BM's beagle's nose will be absolutely fine too!

Kopibaby, yes I'm thinking most likely my next BV might be a Montaigne as I prefer hand-held bags, and I just love the simplicity and roomy-ness of the Montaigne. However, much as I like the shape and style, I've yet to fall in love with any of the colours at this moment - they (colours) are just not calling out to me!

At the same time, I'm being cautious here mainly on how will the handles strain on the body of the bag in time to come. I exprienced this on my Roma where the handles strain on the bag, causing the top of the bag to fold in (ahh... difficult to describe, hope you get what I'm trying to tell!).

So, please, if you have the time, post pics of your Montaigne being held up. ACA - care to do some modelling shots for me? Hope you continue to get shutter-happy and post lots of pics! TIA!

hi mlbags, more pics as you have requested.

here are shots i previously posted on how the montaigne looks with stuff inside, and when it's carried.
inside montaigne 1.JPGcarmine montaigne action 1.JPG

here are shots of the worn in montaigne being held up by the handles while it is filled with my daily stuff. i have taken a close up of the handles in the 3rd pic so you can see how the handles behave while bearing the weight of my belongings.
montaigne clothes hook.JPGmontaigne door side.JPGmontaigne door close.JPG

aca,
very pretty pics! thanks for sharing the pics with us.
actually, your montaigne is still in a very good condition. (you mentioned somewhere that you actually used it quite a bit). its good to know that the leather is holding up nicely and i like how it looks even better with age and use. :smile:

BV members - you're the best! Thank you for the comments.

Kopibaby, yes I'm thinking most likely my next BV might be a Montaigne as I prefer hand-held bags, and I just love the simplicity and roomy-ness of the Montaigne. However, much as I like the shape and style, I've yet to fall in love with any of the colours at this moment - they (colours) are just not calling out to me!

At the same time, I'm being cautious here mainly on how will the handles strain on the body of the bag in time to come. I exprienced this on my Roma where the handles strain on the bag, causing the top of the bag to fold in (ahh... difficult to describe, hope you get what I'm trying to tell!).

mlbags,
i think its the lighter colours coming in this season...so if u are not into light colours, afraid u will have to wait till the next season! *gasp* thats like sooooo far away!!

i am trying to visualise what you are saying about your roma and i think i get what you are trying to say...but some people are actually fine with the fold and they like it. but like you, i dont like it on a bag where it is not supposed to fold.

well, you dont need me to tell you this. take your time to find the bv that speaks with your heart. just remember to share pics with us when you score one. cant wait for your pics! ;)