Mont Blanc Jewellery Comments

Thank you! They do colored stones now too, I have the sapphire one on my wish list so I can stack them.

Sorry, didn't see this last night, I'll get a picture up of the wish necklace today or tomorrow :flowers:

Sorry for the Blackberry pics, I don't have my camera on me :shame:

But this should give you an idea. (I'm a ring size 50 for comparison)

The first one I was trying to get a side shot that showed the diamond placement as well. There is a small diamond in each of the "valleys" of the ring. It's shaped like the MB star. I get so many compliments on how different it is. I loved how it looks on.

The second one is the wish ring, the two bands are waved shaped and spin so it has a really neat wave effect when wearing it. I have the matching necklace too, but I'm not wearing it today. I can take a picture later if you'd like.

Your rings are lovely. The rings and bracelets i am looking at are the same range as your first ring. :smile:

I love silver jewelry, so when a true designer releases a silver collection I lust after the pieces. This spring when I got to San Francisco I am definitely buying a silver ring/necklace/cuff from them. And their steel jewelry has a lot of style too!

What are the price ranges for silver Montblanc jewelry? Is it shocking, a price range above Hermes silver?

I'm almost afraid of the answer...

Pug*shoes: I have the same "wish ring" and love it!

tiffanysilver:I have not bought any Montblanc jewelry recently so I don't remember their price range.I'm pretty sure that they're cheaper than Hermes. For example,a sterling silver ring from Hermes(depending on model) would cost around 400euros.You can check out Hermes ring prices on their website to get an idea.

Thanks Emma. I'll probably call them before I go to SF. But knowing they're priced a little under Hermes makes me feel more comfortable. I'd die of shock in the boutique if they told me a plain silver band from Montblanc cost $1000!

Here's the wish necklace (sorry, again blackberry pictures, couldn't find the camera :shame:smile:

Attachments

• IMG00540.jpg
    IMG00540.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG00537.jpg
    IMG00537.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 256
I have the matching bracelet and the other mb necklace that all the 5 side unlock from eachother so you can wear it long or short...i love them.. the pieces are timeless and very shiny still. I have a Gucci lock necklace in gold and it didn't hold up as well as the mb and it's even more expensive.

Thank you Emma! :flowers:

It's one of those necklaces you forget you have, lol. (I should pull it out more often :shame:smile: It has wonderful detail to it and adds a good amount of interest to a simple V neck top.

their older jewelry are silver plated with ruthenium or something so it looks slightly darker than silver

they no longer plate the silver now and all the new jewelry is pure sterling silver

in the pictures, the earrings are pure sterling and the others are silver and plated

i'd love to buy something from their new "fine jewelry" collection in the next few years after i start working!

Attachments

• IMG_6537.jpg
    IMG_6537.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_6544.jpg
    IMG_6544.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_6538.jpg
    IMG_6538.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_6539.jpg
    IMG_6539.jpg