Monster scarf anyone?

ncch

O.G.
Feb 18, 2012
Does anyone have the monster scarf? I've only seen pictures of it from m.com and it looks like its not even on there anymore. Did it make it to sale? How much was it?

Can anyone share mod pix and also how the scarf feels? I don't want anything too scratchy..

Thanks!

It did make the sale - was down to £195 from £325. I think there weren't many left at all as it went sold out straight away.

I have had softer scarves, it is almost like a very fine wool blanket! Huge but gorgeous.

Attachments

• monster.jpg
    monster.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 742
OH MY! I blinkin love that scarf!!! The sort of colours that will go with so much and so fun too...I wish I'd bought one now! You can't go wrong with a scarf that like a blanket :-p multifunctional is the way forward!

thelittlestar said:
It did make the sale - was down to £195 from £325. I think there weren't many left at all as it went sold out straight away.

I have had softer scarves, it is almost like a very fine wool blanket! Huge but gorgeous.

Thanks for the photo! It does look really big! Does it feel / look awkward on or hard to wrap around bc it's so big and bulky?