Monster bag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got my Burberry Large Hobo today and my goodness, I have always said I like my bags to be large enough to carry the kitchen sink, but I think this one could hold a double sink!!!
    Does anyone else have one and what on earth do you put in there???!!!!!

2. Lol, Congrats. post some pics

3. Congrats! Pics to share

4. Pics please!

5. which one? I have some Burberrys but like everyone else said pics would help.

6. Pics please

7. Pics Please!

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Gorgeous bag .Congrats once again

10. Love big bags! Please post a modeling pic!

11. I love that bag.
    Whats the name?
    Modellin pics please

12. That is a beautiful bag. I actually ordered it from Bloomingdale's in the cranberry. So nice but it was just too big for me so it went back. It is a big bag but leather is so nice.

Enjoy it though, it is beautiful :smile:

13. Ooh, I bet it was GORGEOUS in Cranberry!!!!
    It is the biggest bag I have ever tried to carry and I am NOT a little woman!!

14. The cranberry color was beautiful. I just felt like the bag was too big for me but it took me a while to return it as I didn't want to part with it...

I saw in the store a beautiful dark red patent hobo that was incredible. They make such nice bags.

i have a bag in the smog color...it is a really nice color, doesn't sound nice, smog, but it really is - it is like a greenish brownish grey color.