Monster Backpack - Nylon verses Leather

Tryster0

Dec 28, 2016
I'm pretty sure I will be ordering a Monster backpack for Christmas, but I can not decide whether I should spring for the nylon/leather model or full Selleria model. I like the look and feel of Selleria leather but is it worth the extra 1.5K? I'd like to hear your experiences with this leather, if possible. Thanks!

IMG_1988.JPG

I'm pretty sure I will be ordering a Monster backpack for Christmas, but I can not decide whether I should spring for the nylon/leather model or full Selleria model. I like the look and feel of Selleria leather but is it worth the extra 1.5K? I'd like to hear your experiences with this leather, if possible. Thanks!

View attachment 3855945
Selleria is worth it. It keeps the structure of the Monster face, and is very durable.

Alright, that's good to know! I was a bit worried about scratches on the smooth leather, plus I feel like Selleria would hide it better.
Not only would Selleria hide it better, it is also quite scratch resistant. I was very surprised by the durability and scratch resistance of my Selleria Peekaboo. Being such an expensive bag for me, I was almost afraid to use it initially, but it is so care-free when I use it!

Not only would Selleria hide it better, it is also quite scratch resistant. I was very surprised by the durability and scratch resistance of my Selleria Peekaboo. Being such an expensive bag for me, I was almost afraid to use it initially, but it is so care-free when I use it!

Excellent! I won't be ordering this bag until closer to December but I think I've made my mind up. :smile:

Reactions: averagejoe