Monsieur Louboutin is visiting CL Boutique Las Vegas today!!!

Lynn12

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Yesterday, I was ordering some shoes from the CL boutique in Vegas and my SA (Lisa) said that they were going crazy getting ready for CL to drop in that evening or sometime today. She said that he is very good friends with Steve Wynn and he was going to be stay there for the weekend! Wouldn't that be amazing if you were shopping and trying on shoes then Christian Louboutin walked in??? You could say that you bought your CLs from CL himself!

Also, the store has several HTF styles in stock, so you guys better get your CC ready to BUY!!!! Call Lisa 702-818-1650 their hours are 10am-11pm PST. They will even ship internationally.

Black Patent Rolandos
Red Patent Rolandos
Nude Patent and Black Patent Privatta (with ankle strap)
Black Jazz and Black Grease Pigalle 120mm
Black Patent Decollette
Purple Grease and Red Grease Decollette Zep (with platform)
Leopard Satin NP with bronze heel

uh oh...Lynn...you opened up a can of worms lol
Im waiting on my SA in NYC to call me back now on those yellow Jolis lol
But now those Rolandos sound yummy
UPDATE: Saks NYC only has 40-41 in the yellow Jolis. Of course not my size :sad:

I had placed an order for the Purple Grease Decolzeps, they don't have the silver platform, the entire thing is purple... they should be getting here Monday!

I love Vegas shopping!

Ooooh, Duke, they are so lovely!!! Congratulations!

I LOOOOVE Black Patent Rolandos! I so want a pair! But I just ordered my Simples. And I'm 5'10" to start with so every time I put on heels 4' and over my husband starts whining at me (he's an inch, OK 1.5 in shorter than me to begin with). So I have drooled for 1 year but never bought!

uh oh...Lynn...you opened up a can of worms lol
Im waiting on my SA in NYC to call me back now on those yellow Jolis lol
But now those Rolandos sound yummy
UPDATE: Saks NYC only has 40-41 in the yellow Jolis. Of course not my size :sad:

Are the yellow Jolis patent or satin? Slide or D'orsay? I'm a 40!!!