Monsieur Louboutin is visiting CL Boutique Las Vegas today!!!

Maybe we can meet at the CL boutique. Seems like an appropriate location!!! VEGAS BABY!!!!! :party:

Curses! I'm in LA that weekend.

The 100 mm pigalle is the one that still alludes me..I'd prefer it in white, but will also take black. Size 38. Just in case anyone out there spots it somewhere. Or the pigalle finzi in a 38. Or bronze graffiti pigalle in a 38. *prays to the CL gods*

Seriously, anyone in the area come April 30 - May 4 and we can meet to have :drinkup:shoe shop!!! Too bad Monsieur Louboutin won't be there to help up pick out our next CL. :nuts:

For those of you looking for the Rolando, I just called the CL Boutique in Vegas and they have the following sizes in stock. $610

Red patent: 37.5, 39, 39.5
Black patent: just about all sizes

Veronica is there today 702-818-1650 and the hours are Sun-Thurs 10am-11pm and Fri & Sat 10am - 12am PST.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Seriously, anyone in the area come April 30 - May 4 and we can meet to have :drinkup:shoe shop!!! Too bad Monsieur Louboutin won't be there to help up pick out our next CL. :nuts:

For those of you looking for the Rolando, I just called the CL Boutique in Vegas and they have the following sizes in stock. $610

Red patent: 37.5, 39, 39.5
Black patent: just about all sizes

Veronica is there today 702-818-1650 and the hours are Sun-Thurs 10am-11pm and Fri & Sat 10am - 12am PST.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Lynn and Lav.. I will be in Vegas May 1- 4. I would love to know what day and time you plan on meeting so I can say 'hello' to my new tPF and CL friends :yes:.

Lynn do you know if they are getting in more wine rolando's? I NEED a 38! :sweatdrop: