monograms thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone! was wondering what your thoughts were on monogram bags. I have a Batignolles, my first LV and thinking of selling. i feel at times it's a bit flashy monogrammed out. But it serves it's purpose. it's my workhorse bag. Thoughts?

2. I love monograms :smile: YOu may sell your BH if you dont LVoe it anymore and use the money to fund another bag

3. Love mono!

4. I love the Monogram and Damier Ebene. I see what you mean about the Monogram being flashy, but I think Damier Ebene is also very recognized too, it just doesn't have the LV on it. Personally, I feel that the Monogram is more demure compared to other brand names that scream their name, since LV has a lot of history behind it that is multilayered. (For instance, I think LV on a bag is classier than Juicy across your butt.) I did consider buying Damier Ebene since I thought I may attract less attention for it, but at the end of the day, I prefer the way the Monogram translates on me and so I'm going to go for it regardless of whether or not someone thinks its flashy. I wouldn't sell your Batignolles just because its Monogram.

5. thank you. Your reply was very insightful! I never thought of it that way. I do prefer it also mono over the DE. haha Juicy! k, that's tacky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.