Monogramouflage speedy

francyFG

Need more Kelly bags!
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
I'm confused about the Monogramouflage Speedy... Where can I find it?? There's no trace of it on LV website! I guess it is limited to certain country...isn't it?

Thanks ladies

I'm confused about the Monogramouflage Speedy... Where can I find it?? There's no trace of it on LV website! I guess it is limited to certain country...isn't it?

Thanks ladies

you can still find it at some lv stores~i just saw one yesterday~not sure if the person who had it on hol got it or not if your still wanting it i can call and check if it is still avail~

In Europe they dont do the credit card imprint thing I think. I have only done that in America and at the HOnolulu stores where I normally buy. I have ordered and waitlisted at the Paris, Copenhagen, Frankfurt and Geneva stores, they refuse to take a credit card imprint they say when it comes in, you come to get it and pay then. I prefer the credit card imprint idea as it guarantees you the item, everytime I have done it at the Waikiki store I received every single bag I wanted and this was back during the Cherry Blossom craze!!!

Just call LV in your country or your nearest boutique and ask them if they can order it perhaps. You should rush a little as I know even though it is the autumn collection, they are basically receiving the last shipments now to make way for the current fall/winter collection (as I was told by the Paris shop last week).

Hope you find it!!!!