Monogramouflage Mouse Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bengt

Jul 2, 2008
Aaaaah!!! I'm totally freaking out!!! This is what I really want!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

October 2008 issue of Numéro Tokyo will be really special! They'd be giving away a Louis Vuitton-produced mouse pad featuring the Monogramouflage pattern created this year by Takashi Murakami. It's a goodie to die for!

If I can only understand Japanese, I'd be subscribing to Numéro Tokyo!! Anyway, the October 2008 issue of the magazine is the kickoff for their three-month give-away bonanza. In November, they'd be giving away a product by Mastermind Japan, and etc! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Watcha think?! Gaaah! I think I'm so in love! I really want a Monogramouflage piece but my funds aren't cooperating! Lol.. Anyone from Japan, please give me this MOUSEPAD!!! It's a freebie anyways so please.. i'm begging you!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a larger photo of the Mouse Pad:

xxxxxxx

Oooohh... My room is flooded with my drool...
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

Hey guys, I will be getting my paws on some copies tomorrow, I don't know how much it is selling for yet, and rumour has it that it MAY or MAY NOT be a free gift at all (it could be a SUBSCRIPTION gift instead).

xxx
not allowed

I was buying this on Amazon Japan but it always says

"*** We're sorry. This item has limited purchase quantity. We have changed your purchase quantity to the maximum allowable. ***"

They change the Quantity (when you put 1 or any other number but 0) to 0, which basically empties your order. Aaargh! Don't know what to do, been doing this since 8 hours ago!

Sorry guys, but I have to close this thread as per our rules:

Buying/Selling on tPF
  • Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted. Threads of WTS or WTB nature will be locked or deleted.
  • Soliciting your items for sale via Private Messages is prohibited.
  • Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza. Instructions on how to gain access are posted here.
  • No requests for buying items for people that cannot get to a store themselves.

Please remember that you could be banned if you break tPF rules - please be careful with your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.