Monogramming outlet items?

Jsyx

Dec 13, 2013
I recently bought a trench coat from the Burberry outlet, and was wondering if I could take it to a regular Burberry store for monogramming? Anyone have any experiences with monogramming after a purchase? Thanks in advance!

I recently bought a trench coat from the Burberry outlet, and was wondering if I could take it to a regular Burberry store for monogramming? Anyone have any experiences with monogramming after a purchase? Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately monogramming has to be done at the factory in the UK. So even if you pick out a coat in the full price store, the SA helps you order a new coat and the order is sent to the factory to be completed. They have to do the embordry while the inner panel of the coat hasn't been attached.

Unfortunately monogramming has to be done at the factory in the UK. So even if you pick out a coat in the full price store, the SA helps you order a new coat and the order is sent to the factory to be completed. They have to do the embordry while the inner panel of the coat hasn't been attached.
Aw shucks, thanks for letting me know!