Monograming your birkin or kelly

Not for me either. The only way I would ever, ever be tempted is if I found the most important bag of my life and knew it would go to my daughter. And then the initials would only go on a very discreet, hidden place like the inside of a strap.

I had my very first, and most special, Kelly heat stamped with my initials when my husband and I visited Paris. Of course, I don't plan on parting with that bag for more reasons than just the monogram...my daughter will be lucky to get her hands on that bag before I die :biggrin: Not sure if I'd do that with my other bags, only because I don't live near a store with a craftsman, and I don't intend to part with my bags for weeks just to get them monogrammed!

I do not like the idea of tatooing me or my bags. I might monogram a forever bag in a discreet place (eg., underside of a strap) but I have never felt the need or inclination.

I have one monogrammed Hermes bag, my black croc kelly. I had the inner strap monogrammed because it was my first Hermes bag purchase after getting married and I was excited to see my new hyphenated initials on something.