Monogram Vernis, Houston or Brentwood

1. hi there,

does anyone here own either the Houston or the Brentwood? And can anyone tell me more about the Brentwood? I am looking at purchasing the Houston but discovered on Louis Vuitton's website a model which seems very similar to the Houston called the Brentwood and I have never seen this one yet. Does anyone know when this handbag debut? Thanks for all your help, it is greatly appreciated!:flowers:

2. I have the Houston but have seen the Brentwood in the boutique. :smile: I don't know when the Brentwood had its debut but it is more like a tote so it is bigger than the Houston. I think if they had the color of my Houston in the Brentwood I would have gotten that instead of the Houston but I tend to like bigger bags.

3. The Brentwood launched when they released the Framboise Vernis color earlier this year. Rebecca (LVBabyDoll) has the Houston, she has two of them actually. I think the two bags are very similar, but the Brentwood has and adjustable strap. Hope that helps.

4. I have the Brentwood. I debated between the brentwood and the houston, the brentwood is a bit bigger and the straps are longer and adjustable. I know people will say I am crazy, but I even had the shoe shop punch an extra set of holes in the straps, so I can use it as a hand held too.

5. Wow thanks for the info! Very useful... I guess the only thing I can do is to take a look at them in the boutique and see which one I would like to carry! I will check out the LV Clubhouse and see if there are photos of either of the handbags!

Thank you Laria, Michelle and Twinkle!

6. The brentwood is slightly bigger I think but I don't like the straps. I like the houston's straps and shape better.

7. How does the vernis wear on these two bags?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice