Monogram Vernis Amarante Bags/Wallets

mvc_sassy

O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
Went to LV stores today (even though it raining hard and very cold) to view/see the Vernis Amarante and Amarante accessories, but got disappointed.

Their system says they will be getting this week (no delivery of new items as its bank holiday).

Has anyone seen them IRL in the UK?

Only saw some seasonal polka dots bowly bags (blue, white) and the canvas bowly (dont know the name of the bag)

oo this is good news...i hope canada gets them by july too....as my bf hinted on getting me a vernis wallet for my birthday (it's going to be pomme or amarante) but i want to see both before i decide

Went to LV stores today (even though it raining hard and very cold) to view/see the Vernis Amarante and Amarante accessories, but got disappointed.

Their system says they will be getting this week (no delivery of new items as its bank holiday).

Has anyone seen them IRL in the UK?

Only saw some seasonal polka dots bowly bags (blue, white) and the canvas bowly (dont know the name of the bag)

last saturday i went to my local boutique here in NL to see the new Amarante and they didnt have it in yet,my SA said they will be getting in this week ! i also asked me SA abt the black denim and she said they dont have any info yet....did your SA tell you anythings abt the black denim ?

omg July!? I hope not! I was sure the manager at my boutique said mid June!? Im going to ring tomorrow to see if/when I can pick up the Sunset Blvd, its not on vuitton.com x