monogram speedy 25 or monogram papillion 26

1. I'm looking for a simple monogram lv, but I don't know which one.
    Monogram speedy 25 or the monogram papillion 26.
    Is the papillion 26 really small? for those who have it? i don't have alot of stuff to put in my bags so I guess it would be okay for it to be small. I kinda like the papillion but might reserve that design for the damier.
    I definetly love the speedy, but might consider getting a different shape as i don't have any papillions

What do you think? Which one is the best choice?

:flowers: thanks

2. speedy

3. I prefer the speedy, I think the papillon 26 might be too small.

4. I just got a speedy 25 in the mono... and I'd say its perfect!
    it doesn't look too big on the outside but got lots of room in the inside.

5. I vote Speedy 25. I had the Papillon 26 but kinda outgrew it with what I wanted to carry (and I don't carry a lot). I currently have the Speedy 25 and I love it, it is perfect IMO!

6. if they're both Monogram then the Speedy 25 would be better. i think the Papillon looks best in Damier and the size 30 :yes:

7. Agreed with Sandra that the papillon looks best in Damier and in 30. But if you really want a Mono bag , then go for the speedy 25.

8. If you're looking for a monogram bag, I would say you should choose the speedy. The papillon looks better in damier IMO.

9. you should get the mono speedy 25 and the damier papillon!

10. I agree the papillon looks excellent in Damier but I am not as big of a fan of it in Mono. I LOVE the speedy 25 in mono though!

11. Speedy!! I like the papillon only in damier, too, and the mono speedy is classic.

12. I think both are great (but I'm biased since I have a mono 26 papillon and a damier 25 Speedy)... I find the Speedy is more functional, but the papillon 26 is so cute! I don't like the Papillon 30 - it's a bit *too* long for me, but I'm also quite petite.

13. ITA!! same here, have both and love both.... i also dont like the papillon in 30, its longer:Push: .. im just 5'4" so i got pap26..:yes:

14. I have the mono speedy and the damier papillon 26........ I love, love, love all my bags (equally) but I do get more mileage out of my beloved SPEEDY!

15. I would have to say the Speedy, also. I've had one (although it's the 30) for quite some time and I always go back to it. It's my most useful and beloved bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice