Monogram shawl?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you guys think about the shawls? I saw the Corail monogram shawl and I LOVE the colour so much!! It looks so lovely! Are they very durable? I wouldn't wear it every day. I'm not rough with anything I own. Do they pill? Do they run easily?

2. I am also in the market for one, excited to see opinions on it. I always check them out in the pre-loved market and I do see runs quite, probably from snagging on jewelry and other items on accident.

3. I have a leopard stole. I love it too bits. Yes I have more snags then I would like, even though I'm super carefull. I don't know if the shawl and stole are different material. The leopard print pattern helps to hide them. I hope I helped.

4. I have the monogram denim shawl in noir, she's about a year old now and has a few snags. Most of them are either from necklaces or the chain on my Chanel classic flap.
    However, when i wear it as a scarf you can't see them. LV shawls are so luxurious and warm. Although I would prefer not having to be so careful with a scarf, I would buy another in a heartbeat!

5. I bought a turquoise one a few years ago and luckily enough sold it for 100 more than I bought if for. I loved this scarf but it got snagged in my jewelry multiple times and there was nothing I could do to take the hanging threads. It made me super sad but for the amount of money I spent I had to resell it while it was still in decent condition. Hope this helps you make ur decision!

6. I was thinking about this too last week but because of the print i went ahead and purchased leo print stole. I think snags would be more "unvisible" on leo print. But i don't see myself wearing the stole as shawl. So if you want to wear it both as scarf and shawl go with the monogram shawl.

7. The leopard stole looks lovely! Thanks for your input!

8. Good to know that the snags aren't that visible when you wear it as a scarf. I don't really plan on wearing the shawl as a shawl Lol I plan on wearing it like a scarf. Thank you for your input!

9. Wow, that certainly was lucky for you! Lol. Was it a limited colour or something?

This is what makes me nervous! That it will snag so often in the first use that I will cry because its such a pricy scarf!