Monogram Shawl Issues?

Mar 19, 2007
Yikes. I've had my monogram shawl for a few years now. I've not worn it for a long time until recently. Then I discovered that no matter how careful I am with it, it SNAGS really easily.

You LV lovers have the same issue?

Yikes. I've had my monogram shawl for a few years now. I've not worn it for a long time until recently. Then I discovered that no matter how careful I am with it, it SNAGS really easily.

You LV lovers have the same issue?

yes and that's why I'm so fed up and am trying to sell all my scarves. Can't enjoy them at all. Keeping a few and I just bought the cardiff scarf which is so nice not to have to worry about!

Yup, snags here as well but they don't really bother me.

Same here, that's why I stop buying LV shawls. I am eyeing on LV stoles and hope they don't snag as easy as the shawls.

Not sure which stoles you're planning to get but if it's the leopard or similar they snag too. Some might say they snag more easily than the shawls.

Yup, snags here as well but they don't really bother me.

Not sure which stoles you're planning to get but if it's the leopard or similar they snag too. Some might say they snag more easily than the shawls.

Yep, I agree the leopard stole does snag if you are considering.....but it is easier to conceal the snags because of the pattern, IMO.

OK. It's good to know that it's not just me or just my shawl.

I have taken a class in the past in weaves and knits, so when it snags, I use the back of the needle to push the pulled part back (of course this leaves the snag in the back). So you have to choose which side is your front side.

This is the best I can do so far. Yeah, I'll probably never buy another LV shawl. It's heartbreaking to see so many imperfections.

I love the look of the LV shawls but they are scary with the snagging issues. I decided to buy Gucci ones at they are not so fragile and they are also a little cheaper too (which is a lovely bonus). I would prefer LV of course, but the Gucci is more for peace of mind.........