Monogram shawl - color help!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, help me pick a color for my first Louis Vuitton monogram shawl. I'm Asian and have tons of neutral colors like black and white in the closet.

I was thinking of natural, dune and beige but I read many raves for Verone. What do you have? Please share your pictures!

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/monogram-shawl-001054

2. Verone is beautiful. I love that it's a neutral that's not too sombre like noir. It might match your dark hair and complexion well. IMO it's still best to see the shawl in the boutique. Natural, dune and beige are also great colours, but you can't really tell which shawl makes your skin glow unless you try them on.

The LV scarf/shawl clubhouse thread gives good ideas --- http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-scarf-bandana-shawl-club.41113/page-353

3. I find beige and dune too yellowish
    Verone is nice

4. I have beige and it's more like a greige imo it's a beige with a light grey hue.

It's best to try them on, I prefer natural, and beige over dune though but that is personal.

5. I just bought an, oh idk what its called but it's a shimmer with light pinks, greens, blues. It's adorable and goes with so many things! I'm like you and have so many neutral things but this adds a pop of color without being too 'colory' for my taste if you know what i mean:smile:

6. Ah, good resource. Will check it out, thanks!

7. I just tried a few colors and natural seems to be the best! Beige or dune were too close to my skin color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice