Monogram Raspail GM or Lockit GM?

Palladium

métaux précieux
Jun 3, 2010
Wondering on people's opinions. I'm a guy btw, and I'll be using it as a tote bag.

I like that the Raspail GM is bigger and less expensive by half. ;)

On the other hand, I do like the classic Lockit vachetta handles.

Or should I ditch them both and get the travel Hunting Bag (http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#...n/Travel/products/Hunting-bag-MONOGRAM-M41140) (...to be used as a big messenger bag...) I've always dreamed of?

Palladium

métaux précieux
Jun 3, 2010
I'm a guy and I'd get the Raspail GM. The hunting bag is great for travel but would look silly as an everyday bag. The PDV GM in Macassar is gorgeous.

Thanks. I really like the Hunting, but I'm trying to spend less than 2000 USD...maybe ;). More money for accessories and another wallet that way. Hunting doesn't seem to be abnormally big to me...I mean it's not a Keepall 55. Raspail GM is longer by 4 inches actually, but the Hunting is thicker and heavier.

azzart

Jun 20, 2012
I'm a guy and I have the Raspail GM. I use it as a travel bag. It's a great and practical bag. You can also use it as an everyday bag if you have a lot of things to carry. This bag is very large but light, and you can carry it on your shoulder.

On the other hand, I really like the Lockit GM too. But this bag is heavy and you can't carry it on the shoulder. It's just a handbag...

Both of them are great, but they are totally different.

azzart

Jun 20, 2012
I'm a guy and I have the Raspail GM. I use it as a travel bag. It's a great and practical bag. You can also use it as an everyday bag if you have a lot of things to carry. This bag is very large but light, and you can carry it on your shoulder.

On the other hand, I really like the Lockit GM too. But this bag is heavy and you can't carry it on the shoulder. It's just a handbag...

I think that the Raspail is more convenient for everyday, and the Lockit for travelling.

Both of them are great, but they are totally different.