Monogram Pochette Metis

Hi Everyone! I’m new to this site- this is probably a silly question but can anyone explain how to store your cc info on the site? I’m trying to stalk the online site to see if I can snag a pochette Métis.

Hi Everyone! I’m new to this site- this is probably a silly question but can anyone explain how to store your cc info on the site? I’m trying to stalk the online site to see if I can snag a pochette Métis.
Hi, I just recently bought a Louis Vuitton monogram pochette Métis. Do you have a local LV store you can go into? I walked in, asked for the pochette Métis and left my card info on the wait list. I got the pochette Métis within a couple days! I’m in LOVE with it.

If you are really interested on getting the PM I can have my CA call me when she gets one and I can then connect you with her.. Goodluck getting your PM guys.. I went from 0 Pm to 2 in a month :smile:

I am not sure of Portugal but i think it is really depends. I have walked right into the store in Japan (but Hiroshima, not in Tokyo locations) and here they were. I think some place is like first come first served basis. I don't know why they can't tell you how many people are on the list. In Michigan where i live, i was told that it is about 30 people but in Nashville location like 10 people for PM reverse mono. I think it is all depends. I think the best is to check "What are you stalking" thread. It tells you when it is on sales online or stores. Or just keep reloading website because it become available sometimes. Good luck.

Reactions: AnaPsilva
If you are really interested on getting the PM I can have my CA call me when she gets one and I can then connect you with her.. Goodluck getting your PM guys.. I went from 0 Pm to 2 in a month :smile:
Hi! Does she get in reverse? I currently have the classic but need the reverse back in my life. (I sold the first one I had )