Monogram Pochette Metis

View attachment 4208854 I wish my local store can ship them out but unfortunately they don’t. I went back home for a few days to see family and they had 5 monograms and several empreinte. Thank Goodness they happened to get a shipment a day before I got there and my SA reserved a few so I can choose from them. And yes, a great relationship with an SA helps too.
Oh wow!!! How lucky are you? Someone posted last night that the bag was Avon their website but I missed it! I guess I will keep stalking the website! Good luck with your choice(s)! They are all beaut Bags!

I am now on the hunt for the Monogram Reverse Pouchette Metis. This bag is the PERFECT size for those trying to downsize to a medium bag plus the versatility with the handle makes it more functional. I was chatting online with an SA on the LV website and she was not helpful. What is the best method to get one of these bags, department store boutique in person or LV boutique? I did the research and I am willing to overpay for a pre-owned one plus I want a new one in case of any issues with bag. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I am willing to wait.
Oops! I meant I was NOT willing to overpay for a preowned bag!

Oh wow!!! How lucky are you? Someone posted last night that the bag was Avon their website but I missed it! I guess I will keep stalking the website! Good luck with your choice(s)! They are all beaut Bags!

Thank you! I left with the monogram and empreinte noir... and a Siena

I am going to try "stalking" the LV website for a few weeks and see if I can snag a Pouchette Metis. I want the Reverse Mono and the Monogram Noir which I can purchase now.

Stalk! I saw the Métis avail for a quick 10 seconds and then gone again. Its ridiculous that we have to do this but then again it is possible!

I was here last night on the forum and saw someone say it was showing available and had it in my cart and then it was gone. I literally refreshed every minute for about 20-30 mins and I was logged in and it came up AGAIN so I got it. It shows Order in Preparation today so it should be shipping soon. Thank you all. I've been waiting for months and never got on a wait list since it seems impossible to get. And I had JUST ordered the Marignan last night before ordering the Metis so I'll take that one back when it arrives. I think it's too big for my 5'0" 112 lb frame. I'm very petite.

Reactions: nygal50
I was here last night on the forum and saw someone say it was showing available and had it in my cart and then it was gone. I literally refreshed every minute for about 20-30 mins and I was logged in and it came up AGAIN so I got it. It shows Order in Preparation today so it should be shipping soon. Thank you all. I've been waiting for months and never got on a wait list since it seems impossible to get. And I had JUST ordered the Marignan last night before ordering the Metis so I'll take that one back when it arrives. I think it's too big for my 5'0" 112 lb frame. I'm very petite.
WOW!!! I wonder how many times that happens to people. I am so happy for you. Please post pictures when it arrives! :flowers: