Monogram Pochette Metis

Yes! Some lists are a lot shorter and some are a lot longer, and from what LV customer service told me they don't have a wait list.

Ah! Ok, thank you! I'm on the wait list at my usual store, but I don't know why it didn't occur to me to ask about the other stores. Looks like I'll be taking a drive to the other stores in my area.

I just noticed this post....but on August 25, I was in the LV in the Galleria in Roseville, CA, and they had the monogram pochette metis on display. I didn't think anything of it because I've had one for a few years now. But, y'all might want to call that store.

I just noticed this post....but on August 25, I was in the LV in the Galleria in Roseville, CA, and they had the monogram pochette metis on display. I didn't think anything of it because I've had one for a few years now. But, y'all might want to call that store.

I can never get ahold of the store phone numbers, it was transfers to customer service no matter what number you call. but thank you!

I got mine by calling CS. They looked up my account and saw I had a few purchases recently--which I thought was a little weird. They did a store search and found one for me in AZ. I called the store (or maybe they transferred me?) and they sent it right to me.
Now I barely wear it so I'm always on the fence of whether i should sell or keep.

Reactions: CocoGlitter
I got mine by calling CS. They looked up my account and saw I had a few purchases recently--which I thought was a little weird. They did a store search and found one for me in AZ. I called the store (or maybe they transferred me?) and they sent it right to me.
Now I barely wear it so I'm always on the fence of whether i should sell or keep.
How long ago was this? I've been calling CS but most of the time they won 't look up anything they just say it's not available.

Reactions: chloebagfreak
I am now on the hunt for the Monogram Reverse Pouchette Metis. This bag is the PERFECT size for those trying to downsize to a medium bag plus the versatility with the handle makes it more functional. I was chatting online with an SA on the LV website and she was not helpful. What is the best method to get one of these bags, department store boutique in person or LV boutique? I did the research and I am willing to overpay for a pre-owned one plus I want a new one in case of any issues with bag. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I am willing to wait.

319502A8-9543-4F05-A69D-FDE06D3D995F.jpeg I wish my local store can ship them out but unfortunately they don’t. I went back home for a few days to see family and they had 5 monograms and several empreinte. Thank Goodness they happened to get a shipment a day before I got there and my SA reserved a few so I can choose from them. And yes, a great relationship with an SA helps too.

Reactions: Vic718