Monogram Perfo Musette

lucidbabe

O.G.
May 15, 2006
This is my first post in LV. I was never a LV girl. Balenciaga and Fendi posts mostly... anyhow, chanced into the LV store just now and saw the Musette Fuchsia. I usually swear off monograms (other than my own initials) but this is really different... How old do you think this model is for? I am 32 now and think it may look nice with jeans and when I am out carrying the baby.. Or could it be too flashy?:shrugs:

yeah i think it perfect i love love love the perfo collection its so new and fresh on the whole mono thing, i have an orange cles and i love it to bits and pieces. i think yuo should definately get it and if you dont use it resellign will be easy cos it will be discontinued & out of stock by then, so yuo should at least get most of the $ back. but u have to make the decision quick im suprise dthe store still had one left, there more or less sold out everywhere! i think someone here said they needed to get thier cles shiped from mexico or somewhere cos there was none left in the states

naughtymanolo said:
i think someone here said they needed to get thier cles shiped from mexico or somewhere cos there was none left in the states

That was me! I had to get my fuchsia one shiped from puerto rico :P I'll finally get to see her today, when my parents bring it down! :yahoo:

Go for it! The perfo line is so cute...and like naughtymanolo said, its in the process of being discontinued, so I say GO FOR IT!