Monogram or Damier Speedy?

1. I just got my first credit card and I am going crazy.....:graucho: so I am buying everything in sight lol! I was on eLUX today and I realized that I want a Speedy 30 very bad.....should I get the classic monogram or the new Damier speedy? (Note: I already have a Monogram Popincourt Haut).

All opinions are appreciated! :heart:

2. I would say get both but if you have to choose then get the damier speedy. You can get the mono at a later time.

3. Get the Damier Speedy now and get the mono later.

4. Damier. Then you will have both canvases. It's a lovely bag.

5. Get BOTH!! LOL!!

6. hahaha I want both, this is so hard!

7. Have you seen them both in person? You really should if you can. That is usually how I make these decisions.

8. Well if you can only have one for now, I would pick the Damier Speedy. I love mine.

9. Well my mom hates me and raised me in NH........so I currently live here lol.....the closest LV is in Boston which is an hour and a half away. Also if I order from eLUX I won't have to pay sales tax.

Do any of you have any pics of your personal bags?

10. i say get the damier then mono later too. The worry free vachetta is awesome and I carry my damier all the time b/c of that

11. ouu that is true!! No worries about getting the vachetta dirty!! :biggrin:

Also, not many people have Damier Canvas in general anyways......I haven't even seen fakes yet :lol:

12. Hi, get the damier speedy. It's so cute....:yes: .

13. wow, I am embarrassed I didn;'t think of that already hahahah

14. Do go see them in person. I'm on the MA/NH border- I'll go with ya if you're drivin' :roflmfao: Boston is now a VERY dangerous place for a girl with a credit card- have you seen the new Barney's? :biggrin::heart: Make your decision and then buy at elux. Sign up for ****** first for rebate and save a little bit more. I am a huge fan of ******/fatwallet/luckyrewards.
    But when in Hawaii last week I hit up LV pretty hard, tax be darned.

I got the 40 Damier. Didn't like it before I saw in person. Then HAD TO HAVE RIGHT THEN. Next on list is 35 mono.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice