Monogram or Damier Speedy?

PurseSlave

O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
I just got my first credit card and I am going crazy.....:graucho: so I am buying everything in sight lol! I was on eLUX today and I realized that I want a Speedy 30 very bad.....should I get the classic monogram or the new Damier speedy? (Note: I already have a Monogram Popincourt Haut).

All opinions are appreciated! :heart:

Well my mom hates me and raised me in NH........so I currently live here lol.....the closest LV is in Boston which is an hour and a half away. Also if I order from eLUX I won't have to pay sales tax.

Do any of you have any pics of your personal bags?

PurseSlave said:
Well my mom hates me and raised me in NH........so I currently live here lol.....the closest LV is in Boston which is an hour and a half away. Also if I order from eLUX I won't have to pay sales tax.

Do any of you have any pics of your personal bags?

Do go see them in person. I'm on the MA/NH border- I'll go with ya if you're drivin' :roflmfao: Boston is now a VERY dangerous place for a girl with a credit card- have you seen the new Barney's? :biggrin::heart: Make your decision and then buy at elux. Sign up for ****** first for rebate and save a little bit more. I am a huge fan of ******/fatwallet/luckyrewards.
But when in Hawaii last week I hit up LV pretty hard, tax be darned.

I got the 40 Damier. Didn't like it before I saw in person. Then HAD TO HAVE RIGHT THEN. Next on list is 35 mono.