Monogram or Damier Azur?

Platinum\

A few of my favorite things…..
O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hoping to snag a Noe BB.....But which print?? I’m leaning more towards DA because it’s different and doesn’t scream LV....But I’m afraid of color transfer.

On the other hand, Mono is so classic and brown goes with everything.....

thoughts??

DA is beautiful and I have a couple in this print, but the above poster is correct, it transfers, especially with blue jeans. Also it patinas with time, some like it, I tend to think it turns yellow-ish.

Reactions: Platinum\
I am a mono girl, so I will choose mono. But I have to admit that this bag is so cute in DA. I am not brave enough to get it because I am not sure I can take a good care of DA bag. Good luck on deciding..

I’m always a mono girl. But I did buy this in DA and I love it. It is great for Spring/Summer and I do like DA when it patinas. My vote is go for the DA.

I had one in DA for two years and it looked brand new when I sold it. I wore it with jeans and didn't have color transfer. I wiped the canvas with an alcohol free baby wipe every couple of months.

Now I have monogram. I normally prefer DE/DA, but in this bag I wanted monogram as I feel Noe is more classic in monogram (either way, I pretreated the vachetta). I sold the Noe BB strap and prefer the Speedy B strap on it. Noe BB is one of my favorite styles!

There is just something about DA during the hot months that I cant resist. I bought a preloved Saleya with a nice patina, no issues with transfer, but it does yellow with age. I have carefully used magic eraser on the squares and that really helped. I have even brought mine packed up to the beach.

I got the DA. That was what was available so it was decided for me. I've never had problems with the Azur print and I love it when it patinas. The contrast is so beautiful. Here are pictures of my azur bags. Saleya with 10 years patina, Speedy b with four years patina and Noe BB with one week of patina...

Screenshot_20170102-181849.png20170310_140125.jpg

20200725_112822.jpg