Monogram Multicolore Ursula?? Good Everyday Bag??

PinkCapulet

Pretty in Pink!!
Feb 21, 2007
Sooo, I have saved and scrimped and saved and :cursing: daily and weekly for a new MC peice. I have slowly fallen in LVoe with the Ursula in white MC. It looks big enough to be a daily bag...But I'm not sure...Does anyone have modeling pics of this bag? Or if you have it, does it make a good daily bag?? Here's a picture for drooling....
p11464636_ph_hero.jpg

I think it is a lovely bag! It really is gorgeous, but heavy. I bought one and returned it. You really need to try it on and see what you think!

I think the Ursula is a stunning piece. White is my favourite as well. However, I saw a woman buying this bag at LV in London while I was shopping for my stuff, and I fouln it a bit big. But if you like slightly larger bags, it was to die for in person!

it is gorgeous in person! when you go to the store as the SA if you can have a few magazines to put it in to try it for weight! i did that to compare how wel the neverfull holds up compared to teh BH to see which woudl be more comfy, they were really nice about it!

It is a gorgeous bag ... but heavy and kinda big for me. I did buy one from elux but exchanged it for the rita. I agree, go to a boutique and try it on, walk around with it and see how it feels. Good luck!

i LOVE that bag! unfortunately i've never tried it on [not yet at least] .. so i can't give too much input, other then it's SO gorgeous, and it's one of many on my wish list! :]