Monogram Multicolore tote

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anyone gotten their new tote yet? What do you think of it?

2. I got it:love: Its the small black tote. Aurelia i believe is the name. Im waiting for my friends camera to take pics. Its sitting next to me like my little pet or something :nuts:

3. Ooooo, cant wait to see pic's :smile:

4. Does it come w/ the pouchette? Congrats btw!

5. I tried it on this morning but it was too small for me so I am waiting for the next size up.....he said the one I tried today is the the BH but in MC.

6. Thanks :smile: No I got the smaller tote so it didnt come with the pouchette. But if any does get the pouchette with the small tote let me know so i can complain:biggrin:
    [​IMG]

7. I cant get the photos up :sad: can someone help me? thanks...haha i didnt even know i put it up. Thats from my camera, when gal pal gets here i'll take nicer ones.

8. very nice, what does the inside look like ?

9. Its so cute!!

10. Not THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!! Way to go Cookiepieface!!!!! Good job! I'm going tonight to get the white GM. My computer died. Maybe I can take a picture with my cell phone and email to someone???

11. Congrats! It's beautiful! Can you describe the inside? Any pockets? Zippers? Thanks!

12. this is really nice.

13. wow i LOVE IT

14. That's a nice tote! If it has a zipper compartment and a cellphone compartment, that'd be great!

15. [​IMG]
    Sorry its soo big, and blurry this is from the cell phone. It has a zipper inside and a cell phone pocket, and a small clasp to hold it all together. hope this helps :biggrin: And the best part is MADE IN FRANCE yay!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice