Monogram Misaligned and Handles......thoughts?

Interesting...went to boutique. SA went and asked manager. By the time she came back she had already ordered a replacement to be shipped to the store. She told me to keep the one I have and carry it as they cannot resell it. Nice customer service that way but SA had no personality! She acted like I was putting her out but she did say she saw the misalignment.
Oh well, forget about the SA's personality and attitude, what matters is that you're getting your bag replaced and you're able to use this one while you wait, I'm glad they were able to help you :tup: let us know when you receive the new one, I hope it's perfect! congrats and enjoy! :smile:

Reactions: leuleu and Sonmi999
Oh well, forget about the SA's personality and attitude, what matters is that you're getting your bag replaced and you're able to use this one while you wait, I'm glad they were able to help you :tup: let us know when you receive the new one, I hope it's perfect! congrats and enjoy! :smile:
Thanks!

Funny thing...I went to the mall next door and received a call from the LV store. Right after I left a shipment arrived with a Turenne MM...very coincidental! What are the odds? So got my new one today. I'll post pictures tomorrow!

That is a bummer that the SA kinda gave you grief. But I am glad to hear you got a new bag. So did you get to keep the first one or you had to return it to them? If yes, it can be your knock around LV bag (lol).

Reactions: shillinggirl88
What a great bag! Glad you got a replacement. A bag I ordered online- Alma BB in hot pink/black had the same handle alignment issue. It was weird holding it and It would've bothered me forever so I ended up returning it.

What a great bag! Glad you got a replacement. A bag I ordered online- Alma BB in hot pink/black had the same handle alignment issue. It was weird holding it and It would've bothered me forever so I ended up returning it.

Thank you! It is crazy at these price points that handles are not lining up. I bought a ton of Coach over the years with NO issues! Did you get a replacement then?

Congratulations, it looks great on you!
Thanks so much! Crazy but I like it so much I am fantasizing about the next one....UGH! I may be selling a lot of what I have to fund another!

Reactions: RayKay and Sonmi999
Thank you! It is crazy at these price points that handles are not lining up. I bought a ton of Coach over the years with NO issues! Did you get a replacement then?

Thanks so much! Crazy but I like it so much I am fantasizing about the next one....UGH! I may be selling a lot of what I have to fund another!

The turrene looks great on you! It's a very classy style, I hope it doesn't go away anytime soon.
It's a slippery slope with LV- I have sold of a lot of my old collection to buy LV. It's so addictive!

Reactions: shillinggirl88