Monogram MC Aurelia MM

1. Does anyone have this? Can you post a pic...:girlsigh:
    I would really like to see how it looks on you guys. I havent seen it at the store or anyone carrying one.

2. hmmm,I am in the same boat, but with the GM...it was on my birthday list.....

until I went on bought my own presents, lol!

But still would love to see if anyone has one!

Any Monogram MC Aurelia out there ?

3. I was sure there was a pic of the white being modeled but I cant locate it.

HTH these help

4. here we go

5. thanks bag fetish...now its a toss up between this & the large bucket:hysteric:

6. This bag !!

7. that's what it's called! i was eyeing that bag yesterday at NM. it's very cute!

8. Do the owners of this bag know if its as floppy(none structured) like the BH?

9. I have this bag in white MC-that's me in the pic above:yes: I also have the mono BH. The aurelia is def much more structured and rigid compared to the BH. I love both bags:love: !HTH!!

10. thank-you for the reply.:smile:

11. But is it too stiff? Is it heavy when its empty?

12. I like the bag and was considering it but I really wish the straps were longer..
    I think it has similar structure to the BH.

13. I was looking at this today at Louis Vuittion.com and I was admiring this purse. I love your purse in the MC Black. I'm happy to see the pictures. I want one also lol. But I find I want everything now in MC Black. :angel:

14. Hhhmm.. it's stiff but just more in a structured way KWIM? I don't find it particularly heavy either even when it is empty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice