Monogram Longchamp Le Pliage dimensions

dallaswaters24

Jun 17, 2009
Hello everyone, first time poster here so I apologize for any mistakes I’m making in advance. I am trying to purchase a monogrammed Le Pliage bag online but can’t find any options to do so. My next best bet is to buy the bag and have a 3rd party do the monogram for me. My question here is does anyone who had their Le Pliage monogrammed at Saks or Neimans know what the monogram dimensions are. Here is a photo for reference.

Attachments

• FC13B591-3702-43EC-BD63-DCE91777BB4D.jpeg
    FC13B591-3702-43EC-BD63-DCE91777BB4D.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 451
Thank you SmokieDragon! That is actually where I think I will be buying the bag. They sent me an email asking for the exact measurements of the monogram and placement, which is why I was hoping someone with a similar monogram on their tote may be able to help me out!

I've never tried it but Sands Point Shop has monogramming online: https://www.sandspointshop.com/ctgy/Longchamp
I ordered two LCLP bags from Sands Point, both with monogramming. The medium arrived with the three letter monogram, but they forgot to put the monogramming on the large. I sent several emails back and forth, but received no satisfactory solution for this other than "we're sorry, just send the bag back to us (at my expense) and we'll monogram the bag for you." Since their customer service is lacking, I probably won't order from SP again.

I ordered two LCLP bags from Sands Point, both with monogramming. The medium arrived with the three letter monogram, but they forgot to put the monogramming on the large. I sent several emails back and forth, but received no satisfactory solution for this other than "we're sorry, just send the bag back to us (at my expense) and we'll monogram the bag for you." Since their customer service is lacking, I probably won't order from SP again.

That's too bad that their CS is bad. Sorry to hear that

Hello everyone, first time poster here so I apologize for any mistakes I’m making in advance. I am trying to purchase a monogrammed Le Pliage bag online but can’t find any options to do so. My next best bet is to buy the bag and have a 3rd party do the monogram for me. My question here is does anyone who had their Le Pliage monogrammed at Saks or Neimans know what the monogram dimensions are. Here is a photo for reference.

Hi, I was just doing a quick search hoping to replace my daughter's purse I purchased and found your post by accident. Wondering if you were ever successful in monogramming your longchamp since Neimans no longer has the purse available. I was able to purchase the purse monogrammed back in Nov 2016 in Script, and the monogram itself is a lot smaller than I expected it to be. I'm hoping to buy another one and have it monogrammed too.

Reactions: cheidel
Hi, I was just doing a quick search hoping to replace my daughter's purse I purchased and found your post by accident. Wondering if you were ever successful in monogramming your longchamp since Neimans no longer has the purse available. I was able to purchase the purse monogrammed back in Nov 2016 in Script, and the monogram itself is a lot smaller than I expected it to be. I'm hoping to buy another one and have it monogrammed too.

I’ve had four of my Le Pliage’s monogrammed. The store monogram was too small for me personally. I just take them to a Monogram Shop where I live. Will post a pic for you. (The black LP is missing from the pic).

Attachments

• BEA22DD4-3931-43FA-B9AA-FF2AFD1A28E8.jpeg
    BEA22DD4-3931-43FA-B9AA-FF2AFD1A28E8.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 833EEF4B-EFE4-4E8B-ACE8-86740A4EABCC.jpeg
    833EEF4B-EFE4-4E8B-ACE8-86740A4EABCC.jpeg
    290.8 KB · Views: 207
  • DA9ECE01-C5F4-4A2E-AD80-05EC6811E22F.jpeg
    DA9ECE01-C5F4-4A2E-AD80-05EC6811E22F.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 211
I’ve had four of my Le Pliage’s monogrammed. The store monogram was too small for me personally. I just take them to a Monogram Shop where I live. Will post a pic for you. (The black LP is missing from the pic).

Wow! I really love how the monograms look on your purses. I will have to find a monogram shop near me and do the same. Thank you so much for the idea. I have purchased 3 with monograms from Neiman Marcus and they look nothing like yours! (I currently have 2 with me, the red one my other daughter has) But you can see how different the store does the monogramming. Can you give me a rough idea about how much you paid for the monogramming? Thanks again.IMG_20180914_222345296.jpg

Wow! I really love how the monograms look on your purses. I will have to find a monogram shop near me and do the same. Thank you so much for the idea. I have purchased 3 with monograms from Neiman Marcus and they look nothing like yours! (I currently have 2 with me, the red one my other daughter has) But you can see how different the store does the monogramming. Can you give me a rough idea about how much you paid for the monogramming? Thanks again.View attachment 4193058
Sure, I paid $10 for each monogram, which I think is very reasonable. The shop I use here in New Orleans does lots of monograms for cheerleading uniforms for several schools. The name of the store is Monogram Express. I found them by Googling monogram/embroidery shops in my area. Hope that helps!

Sure, I paid $10 for each monogram, which I think is very reasonable. The shop I use here in New Orleans does lots of monograms for cheerleading uniforms for several schools. The name of the store is Monogram Express. I found them by Googling monogram/embroidery shops in my area. Hope that helps!

Thank you for the information. Now I have an idea of what to expect at least. I'm in Virginia so I'll see what I can find. You've been such a big help! Have a great weekend!