Monogram Koala Agenda

1. How many colors are there in total? I heard there are rose, mandarin, blue and black... Any more colors? :P

Also, is this suppose to be a permanent item in LV or limited edition? If it's limited, how long will it be available for?

I know the size is 4" x 6". The size is indeed very convenient to be carried around in our bags... but will it be too small to be a practical agenda? Please do share your opinions..! ;)

2. depending on your needs, it can be too small, or it can be just right. i don't use mine as an agenda. i carry my store loyalty cards and all my gift certificates inside, and use the lined paper to keep notes, lists, important things with me. i have a separate agenda (just from office max, not lv) that I use that's really the perfect size for me. I have a lot going on (i'm a full-time mom, full-time wife, full-time student AND full-time employee) so my time is VERY limited, and I do more than a day that some do in a week! So I need a lot of space and large lines and I don't get that in my agenda, although my calendar pages are unlined.

3. I love my small Koala as a wallet - fits perfectly in my bag, holds all my cards and cash, and I love having a place to write little notes. But for work, I have a larger Franklin Covey agenda - the little Koala is not big enough to be practical for everything I need to write down. One of the larger LV agendas might be perfect though!

4. Thanks for your input..! Oh, I wish they have this in the medium size too, that will be just the right size..!

5. i know!!! it would be perfect if they make a medium koala agenda. i think the koala agenda is just so adorable. but yeah it might be too small, especially when LV makes the refill so much smaller than the agenda itself. :rant:

do you know what gucci makes a beautiful guccissima leather agenda too? it's worth looking into. ;) the size of the gucci refill is bigger than that in the same size LV agenda.

6. I just bought my Koala agenda! I am a full time mom and a full time teacher! Its perfect for me. I can write down all my appoinments and lists as well as reminders that I need for school! All the colors are beautiful...my problem is deciding on the perfect color as you all may know lol

7. Really? Hmm, I might need to check that out too... :yes: Thanks.

8. So what color have you bought? I wonder if they will have more colors coming out soon... :P

I'm drawn to rose, it's just so sweet... :love:

9. Bump... :P

10. I have it in rose and I love it. Brown and pink co-ordinate so well. I just started using it as my wallet.

11. Anyone know whether it's a limited edition or permanent item?

12. did this Monogram koala agenda... EVER come w/ the inside being BROWN???

thanks.

13. it is limited...the last time i talked to my SA, she was getting the mandarin because she missed out on the rose and they weren't being made anymore.

no, i don't believe it came in brown. the agenda PM is brown.

14. I love the rose color :love:

15. The LV boutique here still have the rose agenda. :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice