Monogram Keepall Vs. Carryall

xsophiex

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
Hi, im relatively new to this forum, but i do love my LV! (Though i do have a relatively small collection!)

I currently own the keepall 45 with shoulder strap and use it as hand luggage when holidaying etc, however im finding the slightly slouchy shape when its not entirely full a bit hard to pack. So i was considering selling up and putting the cash towards a carryall, as i think i would find a more structured bag more useful.

Has anyone any opinions on this, and would the carryall be ok as hand luggage? I cant realy get to an LV store easily you see, so would have to purchase off the website. Many thanks in advance!!

hi! i totally agree. the keepall only looks good if its stuff with pashmina's!! :smile:

i find the slouchy bottom difficult to deal with. so i got the carryal- and i LVOE IT! and i got the strap from the keepall to use too! AND its openning is much nicer. imo.

Has anyone ever carried a Carryall as an everyday handbag? Size-wise, is it too luggage-like? I think it would look great with the attachable shoulder strap.

I LOVE carryalls and personally have 4 and I use them as my purses during the summer on vacations (they are ouvea and tobago ones so I can only really use them in the summer) so I say go for the carryall. I have a few keepalls and use them for clothes only but for hand luggage where you may be carrying things for traveling like documents, small laptop etc. it's perfect! I say go for it, but my only warning is they can get fairly heavy (even the mono one) because they fill up fast haha.