Monogram Keepall Vs. Carryall

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, im relatively new to this forum, but i do love my LV! (Though i do have a relatively small collection!)

I currently own the keepall 45 with shoulder strap and use it as hand luggage when holidaying etc, however im finding the slightly slouchy shape when its not entirely full a bit hard to pack. So i was considering selling up and putting the cash towards a carryall, as i think i would find a more structured bag more useful.

Has anyone any opinions on this, and would the carryall be ok as hand luggage? I cant realy get to an LV store easily you see, so would have to purchase off the website. Many thanks in advance!!

2. Carryall will be ok as a hand luggage, but since the botton of the bag is solid structure, it'll be a bit heavier than the Keepall.

3. hi! i totally agree. the keepall only looks good if its stuff with pashmina's!! :smile:

i find the slouchy bottom difficult to deal with. so i got the carryal- and i LVOE IT! and i got the strap from the keepall to use too! AND its openning is much nicer. imo.

4. Many thanks, i think i may make the switch!!

5. I have a Carryall and I love it! It's a perfect weekend/gym bag.

6. Has anyone ever carried a Carryall as an everyday handbag? Size-wise, is it too luggage-like? I think it would look great with the attachable shoulder strap.

7. How much does the Carryall actually fits? Can it be used for a weekend trip (2-3 days)? I'm really starting to like this!

8. I agree. The more I look at the Carryall, the more I like it!! :tup:

9. i suggest getting a sirius

10. I LOVE carryalls and personally have 4 and I use them as my purses during the summer on vacations (they are ouvea and tobago ones so I can only really use them in the summer) so I say go for the carryall. I have a few keepalls and use them for clothes only but for hand luggage where you may be carrying things for traveling like documents, small laptop etc. it's perfect! I say go for it, but my only warning is they can get fairly heavy (even the mono one) because they fill up fast haha.

11. I love the Carryall, but I think a Keepall with strap fits more...
    And it's easier to carry around...

12. I love bags that are able to keep its shape..
    And strongly dislike, wobbly bags.
    I would go with the carryall.

13. I absolutely love the carryall!

14. Love the carryall but think Keepall with strap is more practical.