Monogram Inclusion Phone Accessory from Elux

1. Monogram Inclusion Phone Accessory for $220 on elux right now. I know some of you collect it so I wanted to post it for you guys! Kinda pricey, but oh so cute!

p11080579_ph_hero.jpg
  2. I love that one so much. But when my phone only cost me $75 it's kinda hard to justify it. Maybe I'll ask all my friends for Saks giftcards for my bday.

3. It is really cute, but I would feel like a total chump paying $220 for such a thing. That $220 could go toward a new bag. Also, it would probably get really beat up in my purse.

4. i like it, But would get the mc one.

5. I worry that it would get beat up too much in my purse. I am holding out for some of the ceramic hair cubes.

6. I have them and I think they are pretty annoying. They tend to get tangled up with my keys when I toss them into the small pouch on my backpack. But they are too cute, so I think it's worth it!

7. So cute! I think I might need some! I wish I had a birthday every month. :evil:

8. I love it..I got it from my mom for Valentine's Day!

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice